Eco-friendly Packaging Solutions
SGS Certificate -MICROCELL Kraft Paper Bag
NO Plastic(PVC/PET) Heat Shrinkwrap Packaging!
Certain types of single-use plastics are banned from July 2021. The prohibition is following the requirement of the Directive (EU) 2019/904, also known as the Single-use Plastic Directive, which establishes a single-use plastic products reduction plan. Such a plan includes a list of measures that each member state shall gradually enact, including:
- 2021: Complete ban of several single-use plastic products
- After 2025: Beverage bottles with a capacity lower than 3 liters that mainly contain PET (polyethylene terephthalate) shall contain at least 25% of recycled plastic (on the average calculated for the bottle placed on the market of each member state)
- After 2030: The abovementioned recycled plastic percentage on PET bottles shall rise to 30%.
Other than this EU harmonized directive, some countries in the EU have also enforced or will enforce laws and regulations aiming at reducing or prohibiting the use of specific single-use plastic products, including France, Austria, Italy, and Spain.
OEM Consulting Services
- MICROCELL offers various types of batteries that support thousands of applications, such as Medical, Industrial, Infrastructure, Life Safety, and so on. We have AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Batteries, and Button Cells. Whether the battery is required to be the main source of power or as backup power for the devices, if you require unique requirements, our B2B OEM dedicated multifunctional team will help you design the best artwork to satisfy your specific needs of any application.
- Furthermore details: 10 Steps for Custom Batteries in Microcell.